Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious thread - What to do with my life...
Rainbow 
So just been to see some careers lady who was not much help at all, thought i would ask you guys your opinions! wont bore you to death with a sob story Heart

Originally i was meant to join the army, done my barb test and was offered Bomb disposal, military intelligence and aircraft engineering (see im not completely retarded) but i was medically deferred because of lock jaw.

So this kind of left me stumped with what to do with my life, i decided I wanted to work in sustainable engineering but i had to do a 2 year course in land based technology to gain entry. completed this course and then they cancelled the sustainable engineering course, closely followed by cancelling my back up plan (mechanical engineering degree)

After this i decided to just get a job and chill for a little bit, that was going fine until i was laid off (if you own a kindle i hate you) so now i need to sort my life out.

Im interested in working within the sustainable engineering industry, things like wind turbines etc. Been searching for courses but cant find naff all, or even any jobs in this field.

so yeah, im confused. any help would be appreciated
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Serious thread - What to do with my life... - by declantg - 23-04-2013, 02:34 PM