Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Rolling Road Chassis Dyno Project
(03-02-2015, 10:49 AM)silverzx Wrote: I admire your patience Darren, I really could not be arsed to even attempt something like this.

Massive ball - ache.

Heh, Its just about splitting a big job up into lots of little segments. And sticking with it, rather than giving up / moving on...same goes for cars really, selling / buying all the time isnt up my street at all, never get anywhere.

I've always wanted my own Dyno, I cant count the number of times we have been tuning a car / my car, and just wished we had access to a dyno to aid the job, So i decided I would try and get one, and since then (2-3 years ago) ive been collecting parts, and slowly rebuilding things, and then obviously i finally scored the old Clayton Unit, which got things moving.

For example the next project is "mounting the speed sensor and wiring it up" then "mounting the computer", will just try and do one thing at a time, then eventually you end up with a complete setup ready to go (i hope!)
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Rolling Road Chassis Dyno Project - by darrenjlobb - 03-02-2015, 12:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reinstate The 25Year Rolling Road Tax Exemption Uberderv 9 1,687 21-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Last Post: welshpug
  Rolling road near darlington mossy1985 5 1,226 20-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Last Post: mossy1985
  FAO Anyone trying to contact the farmer (darrenjlobb) Tom 10 3,159 23-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Atterz