Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Rolling Road Chassis Dyno Project
The cummins has a HX35 on it, standard turbo, sadly it wont be getting tuned that hard, its not mine, a friends, but without putting mega bucks into axles etc it simply wont take much power, so its just getting a light tune on standard blower, either way, it will sound fantastic, and everyone loves a cummins Smile

Anyway back on topic,

The pit is behind the rollers, so fwd cars will be over the pit while on the dyno, and RWD not, idea being 99% of cars I do will be FWD, so that means they are fully inside / doors can stay closed when im working in the evenings / cold, as for RWD the nose will need to stick outside....

I will be mounting TWO larch anchors with straps preventing the car from pulling fowards, and also a left / right strap system at the front possibly to prevent sideways movement I think....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Rolling Road Chassis Dyno Project - by darrenjlobb - 18-11-2014, 07:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reinstate The 25Year Rolling Road Tax Exemption Uberderv 9 1,687 21-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Last Post: welshpug
  Rolling road near darlington mossy1985 5 1,226 20-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Last Post: mossy1985
  FAO Anyone trying to contact the farmer (darrenjlobb) Tom 10 3,159 23-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Atterz