Deiesel FTW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deiesel FTW
Not a pug but still awesome

http://www.nosmokenopoke.com/2014/05/wat...santa-pod/
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yep very awesome although I get the feeling the skyline wasnt trying
Thanks given by:
Im not sure what gtrs run to be fair never had mich intrest in jap stuff. But still impresive. Also it seems like the gtr doesnt go for it at the start.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yea, a stock MY14 GTR will run a sub-11 second quarter mile, bone stock. So yea, something wrong there or they were just testing something / going easy on the drivetrain.

Impressive but note the ACTUAL trap times between them and the Arosa - impressive as it is - is a fair way off yet.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Was looking at this on fb other day really is emense little thing! Also make me want one of them limiters on my vento to lol

Thanks given by:
May as well call it planet killer with all that black smoke pouring out of it! lol still v.impressive
Thanks given by:
Lol you are in the wrong place...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: