its friday !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its friday !!!
fri;  last day of 2 week internal audit in work !!!

sat;  couple of jobs then out for a greek meal in evening

sun; dreaded shopping again....
Thanks given by:
Friday - back to mates unit, fit replacement rad to the Rallye and bolt up the front end then give it a damn good valet
Saturday - seeing my sister who is up as not coming up as Christmas
Sunday - back to work
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
Working today the 3 day weekend. Whoop!!!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Friday - Shopping for the non-optional social convention of gift giving at this time of year...

Saturday - Nothing that I know of. Could wash the car as it's filthy but not much point this time of year so probably play Xbox instead.

Sunday - Head over to Nans in the morning as it's her birthday. Probably nothing in the evening. I need to take up an indoor hobby...knitting maybe... lol
Thanks given by:
Friday: work, putting up flooring in a freezing cold barn. Tonight will involve trying to warm up again lol

Saturday: replace howling wheel bearing on the hdi, take rear end off the coupe to have a look at the damage.

Sunday: wash the cars if the weathers alright
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Friday; Its my birthday!! Fiancée got me Bose headphones

Saturday; Going half way up the country to buy 306 parts!

Sunday; Fitting said 306 parts
Thanks given by:
I'm on a monster run of 9 shifts in a row ending Friday next week however looking like I might be going into long days too.

Yesterday - Worked over 15 hours
Today - leaving for work shortly, expecting to do 12 hours
Sunday - We'll see how today goes but should be late turn
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2015, 12:48 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Friday - Shopping for the non-optional social convention of gift giving at this time of year...

Saturday - Nothing that I know of.  Could wash the car as it's filthy but not much point this time of year so probably play Xbox instead.

Sunday - Head over to Nans in the morning as it's her birthday.  Probably nothing in the evening.  I need to take up an indoor hobby...knitting maybe... lol

knitting's a great hobby Rofl therapeutic, and once you know a few methods, fairy easy.
Bet your nan could shouw you how Itwasntme

1st stop Asda, 2nd, dad's. Smile
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by: