How much 306 can you fit in a 306?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much 306 can you fit in a 306?
What are my chances of fitting front & rear bumpers, bonnet and front wings off a 306, in a 3 door 306? 

Slim or extremely slim? Place your bets please...  Rofl

I may find out the hard way this weekend, but seriously, if anyone knows a more definitive answer that'd be great, lol. Cheers!
Thanks given by:
Possible with front passenger seat and rear seats down and rear shelf out.
Thanks given by:
Yeah pretty easy I say... with seats down bonnet goes in sideways and lays flat.

Anything other than the chassis of a 306 fits inside a 306
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Depends how small you're willing to cut it... Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2015, 11:31 PM)Piggy Wrote: Yeah pretty easy I say... with seats down bonnet goes in sideways and lays flat.

Anything other than the chassis of a 306 fits inside a 306
Lol this^ too true!
Cavernous little mofo's they are when need be!
Thanks given by:
It will all fit, but the main issue would be getting it all in a save way so bits dont get damaged/scratched
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2015, 07:31 AM)Frosty Wrote: It will all fit, but the main issue would be getting it all in a save way so bits dont get damaged/scratched

This! Won't fit without damage, take some old towels/sheets if you can, 306 hatches aren't 'that' big lol, estates are like the Tardis though!
Thanks given by:
Fair play guys, thanks for the replies! This is encouraging, may well find out over this weekend Smile Cheers!
Thanks given by:
pics if you manage it!
Thanks given by:
You'll do it easily!

If you wanna make it really easy then remove the rear seat bases before you leave home, they pull out once they are flipped up. Fold the back seats flat, remove the front passenger head rest and then pull that seat all the way forwards and recline it all the way back.

Put the bonnet in first sideways and flat on the boot floor then the bumpers then the wings on top and you'll probably have plenty of vision out the rear window too.
Thanks given by:
Told ya. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Pics when it happens.
Thanks given by:
Done! Like, eeeeasily!

[Image: 23407368930_d999f75e4f_b.jpg]

Passenger seat pushed forward, bonnet under everything. Front & rear bumper, both front wings, slam panel, headlights, rear lights, indicators, grille, entire steering column & wheel. After taking this photo, I even managed to fit in a drivers seat on top of everything. Haha, fantastic

Thanks to all! 306 = Tardis!
Thanks given by:
Ideal, good work. I see a ph1 conversion happening?
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2015, 09:29 PM)Frosty Wrote: Ideal, good work. I see a ph1 conversion happening?
You're correct! Most of it might happen tomorrow, if the weather holds!
Thanks given by: