Lumpy jerking start

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lumpy jerking start
Dads Peugeot partner van (dw8) iv changed fuel filter and glow plugs and it still lumpy start if you Rev it clears. I'm starting to think its an injectors problem because dad put a full bottle of injector cleaner whilst only having haft a tank it made a mess of the fuel filter and it stinks. Or is it something different and how to fix it.
Thanks given by:
I have a lumpy jerking start most mornings.

Can make you go blind apparently. Other than that, nothing wrong with it really.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2015, 06:02 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: I have a lumpy jerking start most mornings.

Can make you go blind apparently. Other than that, nothing wrong with it really.

If its lumpy I'd say there is something wrong with it! Confused

On topic though, I can't imagine the redex would've caused the issue, I assume you've changed the filter and filled up with fuel since?
Thanks given by:
Big GrinPMSL

anywhoo...Sounds like it wouldn't have helped it, i've heard of burnt injectors from that stuff Undecided
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Ok I'll get the injections checked if it's comes back that they damage,blocked or faulty I'll send them off for referb. Also haw do I go about getting stage 1 tune for my 306 hdi
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  106 lumpy revving Nathan1305 0 1,006 19-12-2014, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Nathan1305