Wanted: XUD9TE crankshaft

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: XUD9TE crankshaft
Looking for the crankshaft from an XUD9TE, made from burnished steel with 4 counter weights.

I have absolutely NO idea of what the shipping would cost but I've heard it weighs somewhere in the vicinity of 15kg's.
Tinkerer of 306gti6 trackday racer, less stuff, more hard, more umpf, more stop.
Thanks given by:
I have one for certain from a DW10TD which is identical to an xud7 crank, only difference to the xud9 crank being that the xud7 crank is plain steel and the xud9 crank is burnished steel...

I might have an xud9te crank also, I'll check...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
As long as it's the same one that I'm looking for I'm interested :-) Has to have the correct big end width, diameter, stroke, and be the forged steel type :-)
Tinkerer of 306gti6 trackday racer, less stuff, more hard, more umpf, more stop.
Thanks given by:
Bump!
My brother is touristing in London at the moment, anybody wanna dump a piece of steel in his suitcase? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Spammed my way into your hearts, so I can finally bump this [WHITE SMILING FACE]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: XUD Crankshaft Gear zx_volcane 6 1,419 01-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  DTurbo or HDi Steel Crankshaft Alan_M 11 2,452 06-11-2015, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Alan_M
  Wanted: XUD11 crankshaft welshpug 1 1,528 27-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Josh_Quant