Valentines Day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentines Day
Righto, this f*cker of a 'celebration' is only a few days away now.

Who's completely forgotten?

My Mrs up to last night was of the entirely sane and sensible opinion that it's a means of extracting money from the stupid and that it's not a special date at all - all the restaraunts will just rake it in.

Only now I think she wants to go for dinner. I could probably afford a McDonalds or stretch to a KFC if we both had a box meal (there's a joke in here somewhere).

And I need a card yet. And a present. Why the f*ck do we need to get them a present to show them how much we love them? Surely, please correct me if I'm wrong women, providing for them 365 days a year 24/7 and ensuring their eternal happiness is kept within its' delicate balance is showing your love enough?!

I must be going mad. Maybe she would like those crotchless panties from Ann Summers. Mmmm. But then that's pointless, cos they'll be really cheap in a weeks' time.

I dunno, this date always seemed much easier when we were all back in school. There was just the possibility that you might get a card during the day and you didn't need to do anything in return. And the whole idea was of course that you didn't really know for certain who your valentine was.

What's the point in asking if she'll "be my valentine" when I've already bloody asked her if she'll be my wife? Surely a pissing valentine pales into insignificance what with the arrival of a sodding expensive ring?

Rant over.

What are your plans this coming Friday?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
My missus knows that i'm broke, and she's as broke as i am. I took her out for Indian at the beginning of the month on the pretense that it was an early valentines meal, as i wouldnt have the money on the actual date, and she seemed happy enough with that.

As for the date itself, Moonpig FTW. 12 Red roses, some chocolate thing, and a mini heart shaped balloon, plus a personalised card for £30. Job done. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This is where I'm actually lucky. My lass feels like we do about this pointless day, and I quote "If I needed a special day for you to show me you love me, that'd mean you didn't make me feel loved every other day, in which case there'd be f*ck all point me being with you"... Yeah, she's a keeper lol

We usually just go to the pub, as we do any other Friday...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I usually go for a card and a bottle of prosecco (which are usually on offer at this time of year) then cook her whatever meal she wants.

Sod going to a restaurant, it's a nightmare trying to get a booking and they always try and rush you through to get more punters in.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2014, 12:05 PM)cully Wrote:

lmao

I've got my fiancee a Card that's it, valentines day is just another rip off day money money money! Just like Easter etc

Thanks given by:
That is the best advert I have seen in ages.
Thanks given by:
since it's valentines day i'll let her cum before i do . . . .seems fair . . lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2014, 02:31 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: since it's valentines day i'll let her cum before i do . . . .seems fair . . lol

wow. such control.
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2014, 02:31 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: since it's valentines day i'll let her cum before i do . . . .seems fair . . lol
You romantic devil you!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Im single... So an extra special wank or something
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2014, 04:02 PM)Tom Wrote: Im single... So an extra special wank or something

Im gonna sit on my hand till it goes numb then fire one off so it'll feel like someone else is doing it.
Thanks given by:
I dont agree with all this valentines shit but my missus is of the sort where if you try and argue with her, she will drag you down with her stupidity in said argument then beat you with experience.
Plenty of times I've said, i don't see why i need a day to show you i love you and she agrees.....then 5 minutes later says yeah but it is nice to have a special day aint it?!
So this year I've told her the truth. Ive spent all my money on supercharging my car this month and have none left to spend on her. She took it quite well and offered to cook me dinner on saturday night which i was surprised about (not that she had a choice in the matter...she knows the car comes first lol) so i might by a bottle of something....like lambrini or something classy like that.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
We're going out for a cheap dinner on thursday night, Frankie and Bennie's probably, just to get away from our housemates for a bit. Saving our few pennies for our anniversary when we're going to spend a couple days in London.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Not a fan of buying v/day gifts which end up getting stored in a dusty cupboard somewhere; going to cook something tasty, nice wine, an excuse to make an extra effort i guess! ThumbsUp
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2014, 05:53 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Not a fan of buying v/day gifts which end up getting stored in a dusty cupboard somewhere; going to cook something tasty, nice wine, an excuse to make an extra effort i guess! ThumbsUp

Aww thanks mate. I like steak and red wine Wink
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(11-02-2014, 05:55 PM)Niall Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 05:53 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Not a fan of buying v/day gifts which end up getting stored in a dusty cupboard somewhere; going to cook something tasty, nice wine, an excuse to make an extra effort i guess! ThumbsUp

Aww thanks mate. I like steak and red wine Wink

lmao

i've already got the white in, will that do??
Thanks given by:
To be honest i don't care what we drink. Providing its enough to get you spastic drunk to the point i don't have to break the seal on my tube of astroglide, I'm happy.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(11-02-2014, 06:10 PM)Niall Wrote: To be honest i don't care what we drink. Providing its enough to get you spastic drunk to the point i don't have to break the seal on my tube of astroglide, I'm happy.

lmao amazing! well i had a bottle last night and i was still as tight as a fully wrenched wheel bolt. No give whatsoever. It'll take a fair amount ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Another here for not wanting to do something just because it's a certain day. While that's said, I can't really do completely nothing so to tie in with my usual stance on stuff, I'm trying to do it different as I don't like to do what everyone else does. (there's a joke in there somewhere about my car)

That means no cinema, no restaurant, no cuddly toys/cards with hearts on them. Or that dreaded L word, only been with her since December lol Took her to a cafe in Greenwich once where you can paint ceramics as she's into that arty stuff. I didn't do anything as I have the artistic skills of a blindman on speed, so it'll be a surprise for her (and appreciated hopefully) that I went back and have done something. Funny story, took my mate with me so he could get something for his missus too, pretty sure we were being chatted up by a girl on another table but we're not sure which one of us she wanted lol (Blates me ninja ) Card will be one avid Simpsons viewers will remember 'I choo-Choo-Choose you' again because no-one else she knows will be getting that. Yes, I try to be a show-off/flash lady garden lol

Finally, while thinking of what we could have she said tacos and then told me we'd doing it in as many different places in the flat as possible...I'm not sure what has happened but I think I've done pretty f*cking well to end up with her Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2014, 02:44 PM)Just Sean Wrote:

wow. such control.

i'll just think about Dum dum when i'm on the vinegar stroke . .lol . .luv ya Chris x
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
At the end of the day i dont really care about valentines day i think its a waste of money all the crappy presents and that! But me and adam are going to go cinema which hasnt happened since my eldest was a year old so a good 2years ago! But he doesnt want me to waste my money on crappy presents same as i dont want him to either! But if he wants to buy my car new parts i wont complain haha!!
Thanks given by:
bunch of misserys

i expect flowers as usual and a nice box of chocys..........
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2014, 12:14 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 12:05 PM)cully Wrote:

lmao

I've got my fiancee a Card that's it, valentines day is just another rip off day money money money! Just like Easter etc

Brilliant hahha
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valentines Day Plans? MY95 5 1,371 18-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Last Post: roland rat
  Valentines Day C.A.R. 20 5,473 09-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Valentines day Niall 130 32,871 15-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Foxy-jim